It can display a video file on the browser.Video is an HTML5 element that creates a media player without any plugin.
the video will start automatically as soon as the page loads.
the browser will display the video controls such as stop, play, pause, etc.
to use Cross-Origin Resource Sharing to fetch the related video file.
- anonymous - the element will not have the credentials flag set.
- use-credentials - the element will have the credentials flag set.
represents the height of the video display area.
once the video ends it will again start playing automatically.
the video will be mute initially when the page loads.
represents URL of an image to be shown while the video is downloading
represents how much time will be taken to load video after page loads.
- none - the browser will not load the video when the page loads
- metadata - the browser will load only metadata when the page loads
- auto - the browser will load full video when the page loads
represents the URL from which the video is embedded.
represents the width of the video display area.
HTML video Example: